Winter Warriors is a fun and adventurous program that will keep you moving during the cold, dark winter months! What could be better than cold runs and walks followed up by hot coffee and a light-hearted attendance challenge where you can win great prizes each week? Is it hard to get yourself out the door on those cold, dark winter days? Do you tend to lose your fitness in winter and have to work hard to get back to it in March? Do you want to make winter more exciting with friends and fitness-minded people like you? Are you wanting to try different cross training with a fun group? If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, you belong in Winter Warriors - our super fun, low-key, training program is designed to help you maintain (and even build on) the fitness level that you earned during the summer while it's cold and dark this winter!
- 10 week program starts with an informational meeting: December 29th @ 6:30 at Fleet Feet and goes until March 11th
- Weekly meet ups will be on Tuesdays at 6:30PM and Saturdays at 8:00AM
What You Get
- Fun attendance challenge sponsored by Nike and Feetures! Socks
- Occasional post-Saturday run coffee
- Accountability and camaraderie with a like minded group of people
- The chance to preview and experience four local fitness facilities including QC Cross Fit, Kosama, Crossfit 563 and Davenport School of Yoga
- Chance to win a free pair of Nike shoes and Fleet Feet gift card at the end of the program
- Weekly encouraging and informational emails
- Celebratory Pot Luck Breakfast at the final Saturday workout!
The Attendance Challenge
Here is how it works: Participants will earn weekly prizes for attending both Tuesday and Saturday's workout. You must attend 16/20 meet ups to be eligible for the grand prize of free Nike footwear and Fleet Feet gift card.
Occasionally the weather gets really really bad... like 2 feet of snow or below zero wind chill bad. In those cases, it's not safe to be outside or travel anywhere (even for Winter Warriors) and we will cancel the group workout via email or the Facebook page. Be sure to check out our weather policy to have the best understanding of when we cancel and when we tough it out!
PRESENTED BY NIKE
Program Start: January 3rd with information meeting at 6:30pm on December 29th
Program Schedule: Meetings on Tuesday evenings and Saturday mornings
Program Fee: $100
Description: Stay fit and active this winter and make some new friends! Try out four local gyms every Tuesday and have fun running together with a group on Saturday mornings. Participate in the attendance challenge sponsored by Nike!